2018-2019 School Year Calendar
Admissions / Registrations / International Students
- Use our?ถ่ายทอด สดยูฟ่าคืนนี้School Locator App?to match a student’s residential address with the school they should attend.
- Registrations for students entering elementary school (JK – Grade 8) will be processed through the Board’s Admissions Department during the summer.
- Registrations for students entering high school (Grades 9-12) will take place at the high school, starting, August 20, 2018.
- Contact our Admissions Department?for all other admissions, registration or international student requests and questions.
Careers / Human Resources
Contact our Human Resources Department directly if you have questions regarding job postings or applications.
Catholic / Separate School Support
View information and download forms regarding MPAC separate school support.
Continuing Education: Adult Programs / Summer School / International Languages
Our Continuing Education Department oversees all of our Summer School and Adult Programs.
- View all Continuing Education Programs.
- View contact information for our Continuing Education Department.
Distribution of Promotional Materials
Qualifying organizations can request permission to distribute their promotional material using our online Distribution of Materials process.
Facility or Landscaping
If you have questions or concerns regarding a school facility or its landscaping, please call 905-713-1211 and ask for our Plant Department.
Newcomer Orientation Week (NOW) Programs
Together with our community partners, YCDSB offers a Newcomer Orientation Week program for students who arrived in Canada in 2017 or 2018 and will attend a YCDSB high school this September. The program takes place in late August 2018 and eligible students are encouraged to register by calling 905-731-8281.
Permits / Book a Space in one of our Schools
View available rental space in our facilities or learn about obtaining a Permit.
Request a letter regarding proof of attendance
Requests for letters stating a student’s attendance/registration with our Board, should be made to the school superintendent. The name and e-mail of a school superintendent is listed on the bottom of the school’s website. View additional contact information for our Senior Administration.
Report Cards / School Related Issues
Our school offices will be closed during the summer. To inquire about report cards that were not picked up, or any other school related issue, please contact the school office once it reopens.
- Elementary school offices will open on Monday, August 27, 2018.
- Secondary school offices will open on Monday, August 20, 2018.
Summer school students who did not pick up their report cards on the last day of school, can pick them up from the Continuing Education Department at the CEC, 320 Bloomington Road West in Aurora, after the Civic Holiday.
Questions about student transportation and busing eligibility should be made directly to?Student Transportation Services of York Region.
Uniform related inquiries
All uniform related inquiries should be directed to our provider, DGN Kilters. Its toll-free phone number is 1-800-437-5872. You can view each school’s uniform items at: https://dgn-kilters.com/school-locator/.
Volunteering – Christian Community Service Hours
View information about obtaining your 40 hours of Volunteer / Christian Community Service